Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Fifth Night

We started off the evening with exciting news.....an upgrade to IOS5. Now the iPad/iPod has a speak selection device that will read the text without the need for an app. Barb was so excited, she called it a game changer and I can see why. I followed the very simple directions and updated my iPad. It took about an hour from start to finish.

Our challenge this evening was to use Reeldirector. This is a movie format app which allows you to make "movies" with and for your students. Connie, Dave and I created this one as our project. It is a bit rough and needs more practice but I now have a good idea of how to use it.

Scroll up to the next entry to see the video.

I think I will try one on my own on isolation drills. If it turns out well, I'll post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment